I’m going to show you how to be happy anytime you want using a simple Visualization technique. Whenever you feel that your mood is low you can do it in just a couple of minutes and feel immediately better.
Learning this technique is pretty easy and the more you use it the better it works so you can be happy anytime you want or need. Happiness comes from what happens to us but also from the inside, what we feel and how we feel. Knowing how to do it in minutes you can be happy even if there are no particular reasons for it. But it is always good, right? Isn’t this a great Positive Thinking technique? Clearly learning how to be happy with Visualization is one thing but for it to work you must use it. Practice makes perfection, not theory alone.
How to be happy step by step guide:
- Close your eyes.
- Take five deep, relaxing breaths (use your belly to push air in and out). You can read my article Easy Diaphragmatic Breathing Technique if you need some instructions.
- Remember a time when you felt really, completely happy, when you were a child, or the day of your marriage, when your loved one accepted to become your boyfriend or girlfriend, etc. Everyone has been happy at least once in his or her life.
- Melt in that pleasurable sensation.
- Imagine that now you can be as happy as you were then.
- Imagine yourself happy now, feel happy.
- Open you eyes and grasp that happy feeling, don’t let it go away.
- Decide that for the rest of the day you’ll remain as happy as you are now, whatever happens.
- Feel Happy and Be Happy
Here you are, this is how to be happy whenever you need. Try it now and see how well it works. Come on, do it, it just takes a couple of minutes.
This simple visualization or imagination technique works perfectly and, just like every technique or tool, the more you use it the more skillful you get at it and the more you receive from it. Practice makes Perfection, and this is a Universal Law.
Use it any time you need it so you can be happy when you want, just remember that you must use it to get its benefits.
What do you think about this visualization technique on how to be happy when you need it?