This article is a quick recap on how to open your third eye plus a specific technique to boost your results, adding it to the Self Hypnosis Technique I explained on my other article about the third eye it will surely get you results faster. Your Intuition will become as powerful as possible in a very short time.
Let me say again what is Intuition for me: it’s a focused use of the five senses which give access to something like the sixth sense, not really something belonging to Psychic Abilities. It’ not that you get information from nowhere, it’s that using together all your senses you are able to extract more information which you would “normally” do not. Keep in mind though, and this is very, very important, that as much as opening the third eye can be an extremely valuable tool it is just as important to be able to close it at will.
You surely don’t want to be submerged by a lot of information all the time right? That would be simply too much for our mind. The third eye can be a very good friend but if always working can quickly become your worst enemy, or something like that.
Now, you probably already know it, but the third eye physically is roughly a couple of centimeters behind the point where a line between your eyebrows and the line of your nose cross each other. It’s also where your pineal gland lie. Press one finger lightly between your eyebrows and you have a good idea where the core of your intuition lies.
How to open your third eye:
- Do the Self Hypnosis Technique described on my previous article (become proficient with it before proceeding with this advanced technique).
- Keeping your eyes closed press lightly one finger where your eyebrows cross the line with your nose with a light pressure. Just enough to have a physical sensation.
- While breathing imagine that the air enters and leaves your body through the third eye. Now, obviously air enters through your nose and mouth but imagining that it enters through the third eye helps you to be more aware of it and really boosts your ability to open and close it at will. Let me say that breathing through it makes the third eye alive.
- Once you get used to “feeling” air traveling through it you can also try to open it while breathing in and close it while breathing out. Just a couple of time is enough as this is just to match your breathing with the third eye.
- Lastly when you need to use your intuition train to think “Third Eye Open” while breathing in, as this gives the idea of absorbing information together with air, and “Third Eye Closed” while breathing out, as this gives the idea of closing everything with expiration. Matching commands with respiration makes things easier.
If you are good at visualization you might also imagine to have an Eye of Horus between your eyebrows which opens or gets activated when you think “Third Eye Open” and closes when you want to stop using it. It’s not a requisite obviously but it might help getting better and faster results.
Here you are, now using both articles you really know how to open your third eye and use your intuition at will. It only takes practice but that what’s needed with everything. Just remember that you must be able to open and also to close the third eye to avoid having to deal with too many stimuli. And that this article is for information purposes only.
Now, why don’t you tell me what do you think of this step by step guide to open the Third Eye?
Are you interested in a subliminal mp3 to (aff.) Develop Psychic Abilities?