I want true love, what can I do?
If you’re so lucky that you already have it that’s wonderful but if you’re still searching for it then there are some things to consider that can help you in finding true love. We are all searching for love aren’t we? And those who deny this usually are more thirsty than anyone else. Unless someone has lost his or her soul mate and has decided to close the heart to further experiences we are all looking to be loved, that’s human nature. These are some considerations which should help you to find it or have a different perspective.
- True love does exist. Maybe you haven’t yet encountered it but it’s out there. Those who deny its existence are those who decided to quit searching and to be happy with what they have, be it good or not.
- Finding true love needs a bit of luck. You might find it while at high school or later on, the rules are different for everyone so we can’t be all lucky and find it immediately right? That’s not how life is made.
- Experiencing true love might take time. Same as above, you might find it soon or you might have to search for years, or decades, but when you finally get it all efforts are well paid back.
- True love has different degrees. It might be a 100 percent match, or a 90 percent, or less. This means that if you’re not happy you can hope to find in the future a better match and that if for a reason or another you got it but lost it there are chances you might find it again. Maybe not a perfect match but at least an acceptable one.
- Finding true love isn’t guaranteed. It’s true that it’s out there but you might end up never finding it. It’s sad but again that’s how life is made, nothing is sure but everything is possible.
- True love requires going out in the world and opening yourself to it. Chances are very low that your soul mate will knock at your door to meet you, it might happen but how many possibilities exist? As in many other cases you have to go around and increase the chances of meeting the perfect match. If you open yourself to the world then the world will open itself to you.
- True love is risky. Opening your heart can expose it to wounds but keeping it closed will take you nowhere. You have to accept that there are chances to be hurt while looking for you soul mate, it’s part of the game. If you don’t take risks you can’t win. Clearly chances are to be taken with grains of salt.
- Logic has little place searching for true love. It clearly helps but feelings and sentiments are the realm of the unconscious. Gut feelings in this case are much more useful than logic. You can’t love using your brain, it needs your heart.
- Beware of fireflies when looking for true love. They might seem lanterns but they are not.When we are searching hard for something we are always at risk of misunderstanding either the other person or what we’re feeling. This can be dangerous so mix logic with intuition and listen to your soul. Your heart , mind or eyes might be misled. Don’t see what you want to see but what’s really there, so to speak.
- If it doesn’t work then it’s probably not true love. If it is, at various degrees, everything works well; if it doesn’t then it’s been a blunder either on yours or the other side. Fear not though as there is a better match somewhere else. It might also be that it’s simply a factor of time, now it doesn’t work but it might better in the future. Unless I’m the only one getting wiser as time passes by.
- If you lost true love don’t worry, it might come back. Or you might find anyway a good match. As explained above you might have already found and lost a 100 percent match, but there is the 90 or 95 still around. Never surrender. When a door gets shut a gate opens, if you want to see it.
These are my thoughts on true love, some of them I understood living, others I absorbed from books; one thing I know is that it definitely exists even if sometimes we are not able to recognize it or lose it unwisely. It might seem an illusion but only because we haven’t found it already.
Now, what are your thoughts? Any experience or consideration to add with a comment?